- Manage the end to end recruitment process for Finance Division.
- Manage end to end employee life cycle staring from onboarding to separation of employee.
- Gather the required documents to be maintained in employee personal file.
- Provide administrative support in handling employee confirmations, resignations and exit process.
- Prepare various Employee related HR letters/certificate.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop annual work force plan.
- Provide advice and guidance, within the level of competence, on aspects of other personnel/staff regarding their concern/issues and support with recommendations to HOD on disciplinary actions.
- Manage end-to-end Performance management cycle for the Finance division, ensuring timely closure and accuracy of performance appraisal data.
- Take initiatives to provide additional support on projects to HOD.
- Work with Talent & Culture team for learning plan for employees on continuous basis.
- Enhance solutions that address current problems through in-depth analysis of trends and metrics in order to optimize productivity.
- Minimum Bachelor’s (HR, Business, IT etc.)
- At least 3-4 years relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Hands on experience of MS Excel and MS Power Point.
|Job Category||Human Resource|