- Provides high-level administrative support and assistance to the Executive Director and/or other assigned leadership staff.
- Performs clerical and administrative tasks including drafting letters, memos, invoices, reports, and other documents for senior staff.
- Arranges travel and accommodations for executives.
- Schedules and attends meetings on behalf of executives, taking notes and recording minutes.
- Receives incoming communication or memos on behalf of senior staff, reviews contents, determines importance, and summarizes and/or distributes contents to appropriate staff.
- Performs office tasks including maintaining records, ordering supplies, and performing basic bookkeeping.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Extensive knowledge of office administration, clerical procedures, and recordkeeping systems.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel etc.) or similar software with the ability to learn new or updated software.
Education and Experience:
Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field preferred.
|Job Category||HR Support Services|